20 Perfect Gifts for Valentine’s Day
This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them help support this website.
Whether you are looking for the perfect gift for your super hot girlfriend, BFF or mom,
we got you covered.
Today we are bringing you a list of our personal favorites.
Everything from sexy to techy to just down right cool.
Here is our list of perfect valentines day gifts:
- Perfume: Yes – cliche – but if you tag it with a thoughtful note like “this smell reminded me of you” or something adorable it’s a win in my book. Our Picks: Chloe Eau de Parfum or Armani Code by Giorgio Armani
- A pair of Sunnies: My latest obsession is with all of the really cool new sunglasses they keep coming out with on the internetz. I don’t think I owned more than one pair up until last year and now I have about 10. It’s bad – but – worth it. Our Picks: Wildfox Lolita Sunnies or Nasty Gal Quay Love Child Cat-Eye Shades.
- Trendy Laptop Cover: Another obsession of mine is marble. I absolutely love white marble backgrounds – you may have seen them on our IG – but this pink marble cover is just everything! I am also a huge fan of reds lately so that matte hard case is pretty dope. Our Picks: Pink Marble Laptop Case or this Red Matte Hard Cover Case.
- Jewelry: They say you can’t go wrong with jewelry and I tend to agree… to an extent. If you know the style your lady likes then I say go for it. If you aren’t sure, I personally think simpler is better. Our Picks: Alex & Ani Romance Heart Wrap Ring or Gold Heart Studs.
- Lingerie: Me-ow. Yes on all accounts. I would recommend saving the lingerie buying for maybe after your first Valentine’s day but it is always good to spice things up. Our Picks: VS Floral Lace Teddy or Jezebel Lace Babydoll Set
- New Bag: I normally don’t expect anything big on Valentine’s day, but if your man wants to treat you to something extra special then maybe a new bag is in your future. They have some really pretty shades for spring out right now but I love these grey and black ones. Our Picks: Kate Spade Dome Bag or Zac Posen Eartha Satchel Bag.
- Cosmetic Bag Sets: I have so many cosmetic bags that I don’t know what to do with them – but – with that being said, it’s time to toss some old ones and grab some new ones. These bags are sweet and girly. Our Picks: Betsey Johnson Two-Piece Bag Set in Black/White or Blush.
- Candles: You know I have nothing but love for my girl Dayna Decker. Her candles are simply amazing. Yes they tend to be a little pricier than most but they smell great and look really magical in my home office. Our Picks: Dayna Decker Jujube Peony or Williams-Sonoma Valentines Candle
- Anything DIY or Homemade: Does she want a new Pinterest inspired vanity? How about something that is just thoughtful? Make her any of these projects and you will earn some big time love from your gal. Our Picks: 29 Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Gifts, Creative and Awesome DIY Projects, DIY Wine Bottle Makeup Brush Holder, or this DIY Makeup Vanity.
- Watches: Watches I tend to pair with jewelry buying except I think they are slightly easier to pick out. You can’t go wrong with a classic gold watch or something professional. Our Picks: Marc Jacobs ‘Baker’ Watch or Michael Kors Runway Watch
- Hair Tools: I don’t know about everyone else but I can’t go a day without my NuMe wand or CHI straightener. Your girl may have one or the other but if she needs something new those two brands are my go-to choices. Our Picks: NuMe’s Classic Couple Set or CHI Original Ceramic Straightner
- Workout Gear: For our fit n fierce girlfriends, grabbing some new gear may just be everything she needs. How about a cozy hoodie or some awesome new headphones. Our Picks: O’Neill Cowl Neck Hoodie or Gold Headphones.
- Adorable Clutches: If you aren’t ready to splurge on an expensive new bag but want to get her something sweet, we recommend these cute clutches. Our Picks: Skinnydip Mermaid Shell Crossbody or Nila Anthony Kiss It Better Clutch
- Charming Mugs: I couldn’t resist adding these mugs to our list. They are lovable and Valentine approved. Our Picks: Forever 21 You Me Heart Mug or OpenSky’s My Valentine Couple Mug Set
- Something Sweet: If your girl is watching her figure – and chocolates are out of the question – buying something for the kitchen that she can use to make something herself will do the trick. You could always bake or cook something together for a bonus date. Our Pick: Cake Boss Professional 10 Piece Heart Set or Sur la Table’s Valentine’s Day Cookie Cutters.
- Pajamas: It’s time to get cozy together an watch a movie marathon. Pair the marathon with our awesome PJ picks for a casual date night. Our Picks: Forever 21 Heart PJ Set or Forever 21 Your Bae Nightdress.
- Techy: I have been seeing these new little Fujifilm cameras everywhere and think they are so fetch. I also love this diamond speaker for little dance parties. You could always buy the camera and take pictures of your dance party. 😉 Our Picks: Wireless Diamond Speaker or Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera.
- A Surprise Getaway: Maybe she really needs some time at the spa to relax or maybe she wanted to visit her favorite store that’s far away. Taking a day trip or even a mini vacation is always romantic. If you are looking for something in your area, Groupon usually has decent ideas.
- Vanity Supplies: I am in the process of updating my vanity area so maybe this suggestion is just fresh on my mind. For the beauty guru, a new mirror, makeup or organizer would be perfect. Our Picks: Vanity Mirror or a Beauty Organizer.
- Cute Office Material: To satisfy our inner desk diva, I couldn’t help but add some fresh new gold supplies into our mix. Our Picks: Stationery, a Cute USB or Gold Office Supplies.
I hope this list helps you pick that perfect Valentine’s Day gift for your loved one.
If all else fails, you can’t go wrong with a nice dinner (home or away), something sweet (like dessert) and flowers.
Unless your girl hates all of that and then I can’t help you 😉
Shop our favorites here:
Here is your pin-able:
What do you want for Valentine’s Day?
How did we do? What is your favorite from this list?
Comment below and let us know
or tag us in your pics with your new gear on social media with the hashtag #FCnextdoor!