7 Must Try Soap and Glory Products
If you follow along on Instagram, you may remember I attended a super-fun event last month courtesy of Soap and Glory. The team was generous enough to give us all the new products at the launch but before I shared my thoughts I wanted to thoroughly test all of the products so that is why I delayed sharing.
As you all know, I firmly believe in honesty. I’m not here to sell you anything I wouldn’t personally use or love. I just like to share what works for me and what I truly think you guys would love. I was not asked to write this post. I simply wanted to share some new favorites from Soap and Glory that I have added to my collection. Aside from the adorable packaging, I’m excited to say their products really, really impressed me and I think you will love them too!
Before you go,
comment below and tell me if you have tried Soap and Glory products.
If you have, tell me your favorite product.
7 Must Try Soap and Glory Products:
1. Body Wash and Shower Butter: I have to admit, I am not a huge fan of body washes or soaps. I don’t mind them but I never found anything that I actually liked enough to repurchase. Well, that was until I tried the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash and the Whipped Clean Shower Butter. I like these products so much that they have become a regular on my shelf and in my gym bag. The Sugar Crush body wash [as I shared recently] smells like sour candy but it doesn’t leave you feeling sticky. 😉 Both the body wash and the shower butter make my skin feel very nourished and soft. I am proud to say I will be purchasing these after I finish using them!
2. Melty Talented Dry Skin BalmMelty Talented Dry Skin Balm: It smells like… some form of cotton candy and something super sweet that I can’t put my finger on. Oh, and it is so rich and nourishing. I love using this balm on my dry elbows, knees, cuticles, pretty much everywhere I have dry skin. I love that it has coconut and almond oils so it isn’t harsh on the skin. Also, SUPER lightweight.
3. ‘She’s A Natural Day and Night Face Palette: I love that this palette covers all the bases. It has a bronzer, blush, highlighter, and three eyeshadows. It is literally perfect for on the go. I have been bringing this with me to the gym for a quick post-workout touch up if needed. The shadows are super soft and pigmented. I like that they used neutral shades because obviously I love the neutrals but it is great to have handy.
4. Bath Bombs: First, I love that they made the sugar crush scent in bath bomb form. I like that they are affordable [$4!] and that they smell great. Bath bombs are very, very popular right now and these bombs smell amazing plus they are always fun to toss into the tub. 😉
5. Peach Pout Balmy Lipsticks: I love these balmy lips! I really like that they have the texture of a lip balm but with pigment. They come in a ton of shades but my personal favorite is ‘peach for the sky’. They are very comfortable to wear so I carry one in my bag at all times.
6. Poutstanding Lip Contouring Crayon: I love thoughtful products like this! I really love that their double-ended crayons has one side is matte pencil and the other is a ‘shine’ crayon. I love the shades ‘no candy do’, ‘front page nudes’, and ‘cherry up’. The formula is very creamy and I like that they give you a matte color to line, shade, and shape the lips.
7. All of their masks: As you guys know, I love me some skincare and face masks. I am so pleasantly surprised by their masks. I love the under eye brightening patches, the de-clog mask, the pore-refining mask and a bunch more.
Swatches + Photos:
Want More? How about 8 Eyeshadow Palettes to Try in 2018?
Here is your pin-able:
Have you tried Soap and Glory before? What do you think?
Do you have a recommendation or own any of these products?