8 Skincare Products To Try in 2018
A new week is always a good time for a fresh start!
Over the last year, I have really upped my skincare game. I have tried product after product and even hosted my own Skincare Awards. While I still plan to host my 2018 Skincare Awards later this year, I just couldn’t let you slide through 2018 without mentioning a few of my current favorites.
Before you go,
comment below and tell me your current favorite skincare products or if you have tried any of these skincare favorites below!
8 Skincare Products To Try in 2018:
While there are SO many skincare products and brands on the market, these are the products I can’t currently get enough of. I either use them in my daily routines or think they are new products that haven’t received enough blog love from me yet.
1. Paula’s Choice Clinical 1% Retinol Treatment: While I own SO many products from Paula’s Choice [they are amazing], I really haven’t shown this particular product as much love as it deserves. I started to heavily use this product twice a week in my nighttime skincare routine. The results are WILD. By the next morning, my skin looks almost brand new. Any fine lines are minimized to the max, my pores are pretty much non-existent, skin is hydrated… it really is just an incredible product.
2. Derma-e Vitamin C Micellar Cleansing Water: Aside from the fact I love the lemon-y smell of this cleansing water, my face feels so refreshed and clean after using it. I use it in the morning to start my day and at night to make sure I remove any excess stubborn makeup.
3. Fresh Beauty Black Tea Age-Delay Body Cream: If you guys remember, I suffer from ‘chicken skin’. While I still use my Paula’s Choice Lotion for my arms at night, I have come to love the Black Tea Body Cream just as much for the rest of my body. I still love and use both Paula’s Choice lotions but the Black Tea lotion I can wear during the day without having to worry about my skin in the sun. I like it because it doesn’t make my body feel like a greaseball and my skin does look significantly younger, softer, and clearer after each use.
4. First Aid Beauty Coconut Water Cream: Can you ever go wrong with coconut products? This cream is another product I use daily. I like to wear it by itself throughout the day, before applying my makeup, or if I just need a light nighttime recharge. I love the texture of these cream. It is very lightweight on the skin. It hydrates and smooths. I get compliments on my skin all the time when I wear it out in public.
5. Dr. Brandt Hydro-Biotic Sleeping Mask: When I’m not using my Paula’s Choice Retinol Treatment, I’m sleeping with this mask. I personally can’t sleep if it feels like there is something stuck to my face so this mask has to feel barely there. It is hydrating, it reduces redness and irritation, and my skin feels super nourished the next morning. It also smells really good. Like a fresh, clean smell.
6. Farmacy Green Clean Cleansing Balm: I have RAVED about this cleansing balm in the past and for good reason. It is hands-down one of my all-time favorite skincare products EVER. It smells incredible [key lime pie vibes], it removes ALL my makeup [I’m talking lash glue, glitter, and every ounce of foundation]. I love it because you don’t need to use any other makeup removing products after you use it. For example, when I use a makeup removing sheet, I still have to use a toner after to remove any excess foundation or shadows. If you try any product from this list, do yourself a favor and grab this one.
7. NeoStrata Triple Firming Neck Cream: If you guys saw my original after results, then you already know why this is on my list. I still use this neck cream all the time and each day I still see results. It’s incredible. I will be posting another after photo soon so stay tuned!
8. Pixi Rose Flash Balm: This product not only smells good but it is one of my favorites to use as a makeup primer. This balm makes my skin look and feel so radiant and I love the coverage it gives under my foundations/makeup. It can also be used as a mask but I prefer it as a primer.
Want More? How about 8 Easy Tips For Younger Skin?
Here is your pin-able:
What are your favorite Skincare Products of 2018?
Do you currently use any of the products listed above?