Who doesn’t love a good beauty haul? Am I right?
Recently during the Sephora VIB sale, I decided to restock some of my favorites. Around that same time, I happen to stumble into Marshalls and find some amazing products by some of the best brands. I figured I would share my recent haul today because while most of these are repurchases, I also found some great new products that I wanted to share.
Before you go,
comment below and tell me your favorite beauty brand!
Comment below and tell me if you have tried any of these products.
Beauty Haul: Sephora, Drugstore, and More!
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Eyeliner in Distortion: When this product first dropped, I grabbed the ‘midnight cowboy’ glitter shade and to this day, it is still one of my favorite glitter products. It’s easy to apply so if you are a beginner looking to try something new, this product makes it virtually impossible to mess up a gorgeous eyeshadow look. When I saw the VIB sale was live, I knew I had to grab another shade.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Spray: This product was a repurchase but out of all the setting sprays that I have tried, this spray I have repurchased over and over again. It’s my absolute favorite and makes my makeup look smooth and gives a beautiful finish.
- Huda Beauty Smokey Obsession Palette: I have been dying to try any of the Huda palettes because I heard so many great things. It’s been a while since I had a classic smokey eye palette and these shades just spoke to me so I snagged it. Also, it’s essentially pocket size and perfect for on the go!
- House of Lashes Eyelash Adhesive: Another repurchase. I love both the white/clear and black adhesive by House of Lashes. Ever since I first purchased this glue, I have yet to go back to any other.
- Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks: I LOVE this formula so much. As you know, my absolute favorite nude lipstick is Stark Naked by UD. I love it so much I even bought the lip liner too [which is rare]. Anyways, during the VIB sale, they had a few shades on sale so I grabbed a refill on my Stark Naked [since I just used the whole tube!], EZ which is a gorgeous red cream lipstick, and Snitch which is a stunning sheer orange-red lipstick.
- NYX Glitter Primer: Since this year I decided to get more creative with my eyeshadow, I grabbed a glitter primer to go with all the random NYX glitter I recently purchased. I really want to step up my skillset so I figured let’s give glitter a try!
- Physicians Formula Butter Highlighter: As you guys know, I am NOT a fan of the butter bronzer. It just doesn’t do it for me. However, I own the rose gold butter highlighter and I love the formula and smell so I figured I would grab the shades ‘pearl’ and ‘champagne’ during their recently bo-go sale to try. Check the swatches below!
- Wet N Wild ‘Not a Basic Peach’ Palette: So little fun fact, in high school, I lived off the physician’s formula trio shadow palette but also Wet N Wild eyeshadows were THE best. Not only are they super pigmented, creamy, and easy to blend but they always came in the perfect sized compact. When I saw this palette with all the gorgeous neutral shades and pops of color, I knew I had to try it.
- Dr. Bronner’s Organic Peppermint Lip Balm: Another fun fact that I have definitely chatted about is my love for Dr. Bronner’s peppermint soap. Trust me when I say if you haven’t tried it yet you are missing out. So when I saw that it came in a lip balm formula, it immediately went into my cart then into my forever collection.
- Jason Apricot Deodorant: I’ve worn the same deodorant since high school but recently [and embarassingly] I got a small rash near my armpit and wasn’t sure if something had changed in the formula so I opted for a more natural deodorant. So far the rash is gone but I still miss my old deodorant. Would I ever go back? Probably but this deodorant smells good and works rather well so if you are in the market for a new deodorant, it’s worth a try.
- Maybelline x GiGi Hadid Lash Sensational Mascara: If you guys caught my collection review, then you know I refused to pay for the same mascara that was overpriced because GiGi’s name was on it. So when I saw it at Marshalls for $4.99 you knew I was grabbing it. It’s literally the same formula and tube just a different color and with Gigi’s name on it. It’s a great mascara but again it was overpriced for the collection.
- Smashbox Lipstick: Smashbox at Marshalls?! I love their products and honestly wish I owned more. I saw this gorgeous pink lipstick and I’m glad I grabbed it. It’s the perfect everyday pink!
- Tweezerman Tweezers: Since I buy new tweezers once every like 8 years when I saw Tweezerman had a pair at Marshalls for $12.99 instead of $20+ I grabbed them. I’m sorry but for $20 bucks they better be the best dang tweezers around. I just can’t bring myself to pay that price tag so if you are like me, make sure to keep your eyes open during your next trip to Marshalls.
- Extras: So in recent, previous trips to Marshall’s I have found Kat Von D Shade to Light Palettes, Anastasia Beverly Hills Palettes, Maybelline products, Dr. Brandt products, and SO many great brands. If you are looking to try some ‘high-end’ brands then check your local Marshalls or TJ Maxx. You never know what you may find!
Want More? How about 8 Easy Tips for Youner Skin?
Here is your pin-able:
Have you tried any of these products? What do you think?
Do you have any beauty recommendations?