Clean AF with Patchology
Recently I went to a Patchology event. Not only did I meet some of the amazing team members behind the brand but I have truly discovered some incredible products. As you know, I am constantly talking about skincare. I have finally realized not only how important it is but also that with the right products, your skin can look f-l-a-w-l-e-s-s!
Today I’m sharing five products from Patchology that I just can’t stop using. I think you guys will like these products because they really work and compared to most skincare brands they are reasonably priced.
Before you go,
comment below and tell me your if you have tried Patchology before or what your summer skincare routine currently consists of!
Disclaimer: I did receive these products courtesy of Patchology.
I was not asked to write a post. As always, all opinions are my own, honest opinions.
Clean AF with Patchology:
I know recently I shared my 8 Skincare Products To Try in 2018, and you may have noticed I didn’t put any of the products below on that list. Why? Because when I support a product or a brand, I like to make sure it is well used and loved before securing a favorites tag to it. The five products listed below I do recommend. With that being said, I have been using them for a few weeks vs months like the products listed in my last skincare post. I’m sure eventually the products below may make a favorites list but for now, I wanted to share my honest thoughts and of course the adorable packaging.
Patchology was formed over ten years ago. The founding team began developing products with the idea that truly effective delivery of great skincare ingredients, on your terms, is a game changer. They are constantly seeking to expand their expertise [which I love] and to create and deliver products that put in the work and deliver better results.
1. Patchology Clean AF Cleansing Facial Wipes: While there are a lot of wipes out there on the market, I like these Clean AF cleansing wipes because they aren’t harsh on the skin. They remove everything from makeup to sweat to dirt. Honestly, I wish I had these handy when I was younger and playing sports. They are refreshing and moisturizing plus they leave my skin feeling super soft. Price: $20 for 4 pouches is a little steep for 60 wipes however, I do like that they are in smaller 15 wipe packages so they don’t dry out and are easy to take on the go.
2. Patchology Flashmaque Soothe Apaiser: ‘The Zen Master’ of sheet masks and you guys know I am a HUGE fan of sheet masks. Have I ever met a mask I didn’t like? Yes but not today! I like these masks because they have aloe vera in them which my skin personally loves and absorbs quickly. The masks give off a cooling and calming feel on the skin and I love that you only need to leave it on for FIVE minutes! [Most sheet masks are about 15-20 minutes]. Price: $30 for 4 masks. Again, compared to most masks the price is average. A lot of my favorite sheet masks are about $5 or $6 and these are about $7.50. Is it worth the extra change? To me yes, because I love sheet masks and I don’t think you can go wrong with a 5-minute soothing mask.
3. Patchology PoshPeel Pedi Cure: Okay this is the COOLEST product ever! So this product is very different than a lot of foot products I have used [in the best way possible]. Basically over three to seven days, your foot is going to peel. It is a one-time 60-minute treatment that will remove calluses and dead skin so your feet will be peeling for at least a few days but it is so worth it! I constantly get calluses thanks to working out but I would use this before any vacation or trip for beautiful and smooth feet. Price: $20 for a single treatment or $35 for two treatments. Two words: WORTH IT!
4. Patchology AquaFlash Gel Hydrant: I own a lot of moisturizers… this daily moisturizer is SO lightweight and instantly cooling. It is a water-based gel so it packs hydration with a clean and silky feel. It is lightweight [it feels barely there] and it is pore friendly so you don’t feel sticky or greasy which is totally annoying [and gross]. If you are looking for a nice, light summer daily moisturizer, this product is it. If you are looking for a nice, everyday moisturizer regardless of season, this gel moisturizer is a winner for sure. Price: $35 per jar. This is right in line with some of my favorite skincare moisturizers so I think it is priced well. The quality is worth the bucks and it absorbs into the skin so quickly.
5. Patchology FlashPatch Rejuvenating Eye Gels: Last but not least, possibly one of my favorite products… the eye gels! I don’t even know where to start. The fact that you get 30 pairs for $50 or because they contain caffeine and hydrolyzed collagen so you can kiss puffiness, fatigue, and dryness goodbye. I love that you only need to wear these for 5 minutes as well. I like to wear them as I do my makeup sometimes or when I first wake up to start my day. Just so you guys can compare, because I know $50 isn’t always affordable, my previous favorite under-eye patches were from Tarte. With Tarte’s patches, you got 4 pairs for $22…I will never go back! So to wrap, Price: $50 for 30 patches… WORTH IT! Ps- if you don’t want to spend $50, they also have a 5 pack for $15 which is still cheaper than Tarte’s.
Want More? How about Beachy Waves with Kenra Professional
Here is your pin-able:
What are your favorite summer skincare products?
Do you currently use any of the products listed above?