Birthday Cake Pancakes
I hope you are all having a great Tuesday. 🙂
I have a delicious recipe for you and although it is not my birthday that doesn’t mean we can’t still party.
Here is my Birthday Cake Pancakes recipe:
- Mix dry pancake ingredients in a medium size bowl and mix until blended together
- Add in remaining pancake ingredients and mix together until the there are no clumps
- Scoop the combined mix onto a heated flat griddle or pan
- Make sure the temperature is on low to medium
- Let the pancakes cook for about 2 or 3 minutes, then flip the pancakes and let them cook for another minute
- While the pancakes cook, combine the topping ingredients
- Remove the pancakes from the pan, add the topping, let cool slightly and enjoy!