Heck Yeah or No Thank You:
What is shakin’?
In the never-ending search to find the longest, most beautiful lashes and fuller lips, I have tried countless amounts of products. When Grande Cosmetics sent me several of their boosting and plumping products, I was eager and excited to see if their products could stand out from the rest.
After using these products for several weeks, I’m ready to dive in and share my thoughts. So will they stand out from the rest or flop? Let’s find out…
Before you go, comment below
and tell me if you have ever tried Grande Cosmetics and what you think!
Disclaimer: I did receive these products complimentary for testing purposes. I was not asked to write a post. As always, all opinions are my own, honest opinions.
Heck Yeah or No Thank you – Grande Cosmetics:
- Grande Cosmetics: I feel like I should start with a disclaimer for this one and say I’m generally not a fan of lash primers. For me, they work but I don’t ever find myself using them. With that being said, this product works it just isn’t for me personally. I’m not a lash primer gal and no matter how hard I try to force it, I just never find myself using or grabbing lash primers.
- Grande LASH-MD: First, I get very nervous using lash serums. I have only used one in the past because I don’t want to ruin my natural lashes so when I received this ‘award-winning’ serum I have to admit I was intrigued. The product instructions say that you have to use the serum for 4-6 weeks for thicker lashes and full results would show around 3 months. Since I have only been using this product for about 2 weeks I can’t give a full opinion on it. So far I feel like the serum is making my lashes a bit longer and a smidge thicker but again I don’t want to give my full opinion just yet. So far, it’s good and if you are looking for a lash serum it is worth a try but check back in with me in 3 months for my full opinion.
- Grande Mascara: I probably own 35 mascara’s at this point in my life so to say I’ve tested a few is an understatement. You guys know I love me some drugstore mascara just as much as my high-end faves, I’m happy to say this mascara can hang with the best of them. The formula is lightweight, rich, and comfortable while providing great volume and length. The wand kind of reminds me of a cross between my favorite YSL mascara and the L’Oreal carbon black mascara so it’s a popular and easy to use wand. If you are looking for a buildable, water-resistant, volumizing mascara then this one is worth a try.
- Grande Lips Hydraplump Liquid Lipstick: If there is one thing I love, it’s plumping lipsticks. I actually never used to use them often but over the last 3 or 4 months, I started to really like them. The shades I received are gorgeous! You know I love me some neutrals [#neautralsenthusiast] and I love a good, bold red so the fact these babies can multitask and plump while giving great lip…HECK YEAH! I love that these lipsticks are creamy yet matte. They are super comfortable and pigmented. I do feel like they were able to give my lips a bit of extra help in the volume department too.
- River Clay – a beautiful sultry nude shade. [Honestly my favorite of the bunch!]
- Butter Rum – a nice butternut-pumpkin shade.
- Smoked Sherry – a stunning red mauvy shade.
- Red Delicious – a classic rich red shade.
Grande Primer: No Thank You
Grande LASH-MD: TBD!
Grande Mascara: Heck Yeah
Grande Lips Hydraplump Liquid Lipsticks: Heck Yeah
Here is your pin-able:
Have you tried any of these Grande Cosmetics products?
What did you think? Want me to try a product?