Spring Vibes with #PixiPretties
It’s the freakin’ weekend!
One thing I absolutely love is how top beauty brands like Pixi Beauty are collaborating with beauty influencers. It is so refreshing to know that influencers are not only getting recognized for their talents but also for their hard work. I know I’ve talked briefly about my struggles on here from time to time, but at the end of the day, it is all so worth it and I know one day I will be one of those collaborating influencers.
Before you go,
comment below and tell me which Pixi Beauty product is your go-to favorite or if you have tried any of the #PixiPretties collabs?
Disclaimer: I did receive these products courtesy of Pixi Beauty, however, I was not asked to write a post. As always, all opinions are my own, honest opinions.
Spring Vibes with #PixiPretties:
For those who aren’t familiar with Pixi Beauty, they are a beauty brand that is available online and at Target. They sell everything from beauty products like eyeshadows, blushes, eyebrow products and more to dreamy skin care products like their glow tonic, balms, and makeup removers.
Like I said a moment ago, I love brands like Pixi Beauty because they not only work with influencers and beauty bloggers but their products are created with the consumer in mind. They are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve and their products are affordable to most.
Pixi Beauty x Chloe Morello Collaboration:
- Palette Chloette: This is like the perfect palette. I swear! It has everything you could need for on the go and is currently hanging out in my gym bag for post workout quick glams. It has the perfect shades of neutral shadows, eyebrow powders that can also double as an eyeshadow and blushes. I love how pigmented and easy to blend each powder is and I think this is a great set.
- Lip Icing: I was never really a lipstick or lip gloss girl until the last few years. I have to say, I’m very into the currently sparkly lip gloss trend. They dry so beautifully on the lips and give that perfect hint of glam meets casual. This gloss can easily be worn by itself or as a gorgeous lip topper over your favorite shades.
Pixi Beauty x Dulce Candy Collaboration:
- Cafe con Dulce: Did someone say #PixiPretties? These shadows are SO pigmented and apply like butter! I love mixing these shimmer shades with the Weylie palette below. You all know I love me some neutral shades so I love that you can really mix and match with all of these palettes and shadows. The only downside to this palette is that they are all shimmer shadows so to use it by itself to create a full eye look wouldn’t be ideal but I don’t mind palettes like this that I can easily mix up with any of my matte shadow palettes.
- Dulce’s Lip Candy: I have to say, I’m usually not a fan of lip sets like this. I don’t normally see much pigment pay off and they usually come off as cheap. However, I was pleasantly surprised that I liked this palette and I did not get a ‘cheap’ vibe. I like to leave this kit in my car so I always have a varied of lip shades available when I’m on the go.
Pixi Beauty x Weylie Hoang:
- Dimensional Eye Creator Kit Eye Shadow Palette: I LOVE this little palette! The brown shades are my current go-to transition shades for pretty much every eye look I’ve created lately. I love how easily they blend and that they don’t get that ‘muddy’ look when you blend a few shadows very close to each other. I like that it has matte and shimmer shadows included.
- Dual Ended Liner: One side of this liner I love and the other I don’t which makes me sad. I use liquid liners on a regular basis and I really, really wanted this one to be perfect but unfortunately, it is a little too liquid for my eyes. I love that it is a very black liner and that it stays in place, however, on my eyes, the liner spreads a little too much when I first apply it. You’ll see in my swatch below how the liquid swatch starts to spread out towards the edges and that just doesn’t work for me. HOWEVER, the pencil side is incredible. I currently carry it in my bag and it’s very easy to work with. I like that you don’t have to use a sharpener too.
Swatches + More:
Want More? How about 10+ Drugstore Beauty Products Worth Obsessing Over in 2018?
Here is your pin-able:
Have you tried any of these products? What do you think?
Do you have any beauty recommendations?